Gift Ideas For Men aged 21 to 40
He may be too busy to stop and consider what his wishes are. Work, play and
family interests can consume his waking hours. A wish list of his own could remind
him to find balance in his life. He could come back to it whenever he has a new
idea, and even check out this list of gift suggestions to find inspiration.
For 21st birthdays, see boys 21st birthday gift ideas.
Men love (but not in order)
- BBQ: Gas or coals BBQ, Apron, mitts, tools, Receipe book, favourite beer, steak knives, condiments like dried herbs and special sauces, metal platters, eski.
- Eating out: Dinner at a favourite restaurant, Sunday lunch in the countryside,
Mum's baked dinner, Picnic on a rug in the sun.
- Eating in: Friends over to dinner, Beer glasses, Wine glasses, Wine, Scotch, Tumblers, Someone else to wash up. Favourite foods.
- Running/cycling: Trainers, shorts and vest, running socks, sweat band, Bicycle (mountain, racing, hybrid), Bicycle accessories (halogen lamp, bike computer, thorn proof tubes and tyres), water bottle, ipod and accessories.
- Team sports: Even if it's just with the kids. Bats and balls are a good start. He will want comfortable training gear like tshirt/track pants/ fleecy jacket. For matches he will need protective gear, gloves, uniform pants/shirt/jacket. He may not have the time to buy these himself so they make good presents. Comfort is important so check the size.
- Board games: Monopoly, Pictionary, Trivial persuit.
- Individual sports: Golf (clubs, bag, buggy, tees, balls, shoes, Club Membership), Squash (racquet, balls, goggles, bag), Tennis (racquet, balls, bag, sweat band, wrist band), kayaking (zinc cream, hat, flotation vest, kayak)
- Computer games: Games, joysticks, controllers, consoles.
Computer bag, cabin case on wheels, suitcase, briefcase, passport wallet. Navman.
- Sport: Tickets to a Finals match, video/DVD of significant games.
- Movies and TV: Tickets to Movie, DVD, boxed set of favourite TV program.
To fix things:
Hammer, screwdriver set, drill set, drill bit set, tool box, wrench, workbench, saw, gig saw.
To tame the garden:
Wheelbarrow, lawn mower, edger, blower vac, secateurs, long handled secateurs, hedge trimmer, safety glasses.
To look good:
To swim and surf:
Towel, swimsuit, surfboard, surfski.
- At work: Business suit, Casual jacket over Tshirt, tie, shirt, cuff links, watch, black patent shoes, socks, laptop, blackberry, palm pilot, computer bag, belt. All these gifts are great for the office. For more hands on work he will want denim jeans, boots, sweater, tshirt, overalls, jacket.
- At home: Polo shirt, Tshirt, jeans, shorts, trousers, trainers, sandals, clogs, jacket.
- Underneath it all: Boxer shorts, singlet, gold/silver chain, stud
Find More Gift Ideas...
Back to Gift Ideas
Find more Gift Ideas for Males
Today I Wish has gift suggestions for boys and men of all ages. For more helpful present ideas, try some of our other
sections listed here.
Boys aged 5-12 |
Starting school, starting to play sports and develop more refined tastes.
Boys aged 12-18
Teenage boys needing gifts to suit their lives.
Boy's 18th Birthday
Special gifts for a young man.
Boys aged 18-21
Unique gifts to prepare him for adult life.
Boy's 21st Birthday
Huge list of gift ideas for a 21 year old.
Men aged 21-40
Presents for a busy young man.
Man's 30th Birthday
Find a gift for a man's 30th birthday.
Men aged 40-60
Stylish and creative gift ideas for men over 40 and 50.
Men aged 60-70
Top gift ideas for a man over 60 and 70.